Saturday, August 14, 2010

Blood again

Tomorrow I am scheduled to give blood. It's a Sunday, not a typical donation day, but there's a special drive going on. I had gotten into a pattern of donating blood every eighth Wednesday, since this allowed me to combine donation outings with other Wednesday-specific activities. But that ended just before the date of my last scheduled donation, when the blood center suddenly cancelled its Wednesday donor hours. I could have switched back to a Saturday donation schedule, but for that to have fit in nicely with my work schedule I would have needed to do that last Saturday, and I didn't.

I don't know what the donation site's new schedule is, but I'm willing to bet it won't be open regularly on Sundays. If they have Mondays open, I'll try to schedule my next donation for Monday, October 11. Otherwise we'll just roll the dice and see. Besides, who's to say what their schedule will be eight weeks from now?

No comments: