More information on the topics discussed below can be found on the Internet!

Custom Search

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sporadic posting ahead

My posting will be spotty at best over the next few days as I try to integrate the things that you have to do after you've been robbed with my schedule as a night shift employee.  I should have been asleep fifteen minutes ago, but I'm still up.

Fun detail about my post-robbery conversation with the police:  It only occurred to me after the fact that, in addition to being sweaty and smelly after going a day-and-a-half without a shower, and dressed in a ripped T-shirt and sweat pants, I was also sporting a lovely huge syringe mark on my left arm, along with some blue marker as a handy guide for the location of the vein - the aftermath of my blood donation the previous day. I think I may need to explain to the investigating officer that this wasn't, in fact, some junkie-on-junkie crime.

No comments: