Saturday, August 08, 2009

Anne is back! ANNE IS BACK!!!

Anne from Almost Quintessence just posted her first new blog entry in over nine months!

If you have never read Anne's stuff - well, I damned well recommend that you do. She's funny, intelligent, eloquent, a damn fine writer, and has a set of life experiences that are almost certainly completely similar to yours in some respects, and completely different in others.

I first met her through a comment she left on my blog as Pope John Paul II was dying - and that was only a few months after she started blogging, so I've been there from almost the beginning! My recommendation is that you start reading her blog from the beginning and work your way through it - some of the posts are sequential, so it's fun to see how situations develop and worsen or get resolved. (Fun for us as readers.) If you need a post to get you started, one of my favorites is "Gather 'Round All You Home Renovators" - it's funny, it's true, and it's specifically relevant to my life!

Bloggers come and bloggers go. I am so happy to see that Anne has come back.

Anne is back! ANNE IS BACK!!!

No comments: