Sunday, May 28, 2006

What's on YOUR monitor?

Left to right:
- Silver and gold foil leaves from Diamond's chocolate Easter eggs, 2005
- Background - $4 clock, has kept perfect time for 2 years or so on one AA battery
- Buddy Christ, offering protection, support, and tacit approval
- Logitech eyeball camera that came with my PC. Plugged in, but aimed at a wall.
- Smiley face sticker, courtesy of one of my nephews
- Name tag made of foam
- Kang (or is it Kodos?), Burger King Simpsons Halloween promo, 2002
- Dollar store dinosaur - highly detailed, accurate, and very nicely made Scelidosaurus
- Another Monkey blog card
- More leaves
- Below - 19" CTX monitor purchased in 2000, displaying "Another Monkey - Mozilla Firefox"

And what's on your monitor?

2 comments:

anne said...

Egads! I just checked and it seems there is just a whole lot of dust.

Ok, so I have one of those skinny monitors. Not much room for a collection. Except of dust, of course.

I'm glad to see you got things worked out on your insurance. It can be a real nightmare.

Good luck with the house. I'm looking forward to posts about the home improvements you make. That way, I can live vicariously through you as we are not make any headway on our house.

Gort said...

I have a flat screen. Just more dust.