Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Camilla's moblog

I was working on a post called "Discretionary Income; or, How the rising price of gasoline is affecting Tom Cruise", but Firefox crashed on me twice while I was writing it. I decided to salvage what I could and maybe finish the thing off in the morning, when my computer is a little cooler. (Current room temperature is 79.4 degrees Fahrenheit.)

In the meantime, there's been a Camilla sighting. She hasn't been eaten by a moose or crushed by a glacier or tossed into a fjord, at least not as far as I can tell. She's posted some new photos on her moblog. I'm not sure what a moblog is. I think it might be a blog made up of pictures taken from a cell-phone camera, but if I try to look it up I'll risk crashing Firefox again.

Maybe in the morning I'll try adding Camilla's moblog (which is called "Pus", which may or may not mean something different in Norwegian than it does in English) to my sidebar, but not tonight. As long as Firefox (or my PC) is acting up I don't want to try to edit my template.

No comments: