Saturday, May 06, 2006

The case of the missing Norwegian work of art

How did I miss this one? I just heard on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me, NPR's hilarious weekly news quiz show, that three people were convicted in Norway in the 2004 theft of Edvard Munch's "The Scream" and "Madonna", neither of which have been recovered. None of the people convicted, or three other people who were suspected of involvement, were Camilla Henrikke or her boyfriend Henning, which would have explained why I haven't seen signs of activity from Camilla in two weeks.

First Sammie drops off the radar, now maybe Camilla, the two people who inspired me to get into blogging. Hopefully Sammie's new site will be online soon...and I hope Camilla pops back up soon! The blogosphere is starting to become a lonely place.

No comments: