More information on the topics discussed below can be found on the Internet!

Custom Search

Friday, May 12, 2006

SJLA reunion dress code

I've been debating what to wear to tomorrow's SJLA reunion. I sort-of settled on a sport coat, dress shirt, tie, and dress pants. Looks like I made that same decision five years ago, as recorded for posterity in this photo from the 2001 reunion that I took from the SJLA reunion website. (I'm in the front row, next to the woman in red.)

Judging from this picture I was a little overdressed. Maybe I'll go for something a bit more casual this time...in which case everyone else will probably dress up, and I'll end up looking like a slob. Well, after the dinner I almost certainly will look like a slob, so may as well go for it.

Now, I just need to figure out where the heck Brennan Hall is. They keep on building these buildings...

No comments: