More information on the topics discussed below can be found on the Internet!

Custom Search

Friday, May 12, 2006

One more anniversary

In two days it will be the second anniversary of Another Monkey. Since tomorrow is the SJLA reunion and Sunday is Mother's Day, I don't know if I'll be able to post on the actual anniversary, so this will have to do!

A big THANK YOU! to everybody who has stopped by over the past two years, especially to everybody who's left comments! Without you, this would just be a bunch of murmurs in the darkness. Thanks so much, and I hope you keep coming back for many years to come!

4 comments:

afp763389 said...

:) great anniv & good luck

anne said...

Congratulations on two years of writing! And thank YOU!

Gort said...

Thank you DB. I enjoy you're writting.

Betz said...

I don't think this sent the first time so I shall repost.
Since we are in the Edith Piaf mode, again, BRAVO!