Saturday, October 24, 2009

Six down

Strangely enough, despite all the overtime I've been working lately, I think this was the first time I've actually worked six consecutive days in a single pay period - Sunday through Saturday. This will be a nice paycheck on Wednesday.

On the downside, I haven't slept since I came off-shift. At this point I've been up for about thirty-three hours. I've been doing all sorts of stuff today, including trying to figure out the latest changes to Facebook. Also, there's been an explosion of Sideshow Gathering activity on Facebook, and I'm trying to stay in the loop. I just changed my profile picture to one that may make it easier for people to recognize me.

I think several of my friends have come down with Swine Flu, H1N1, whatever you care to call it. It isn't flu season yet, but several people have developed flu-like symptoms - sometimes severe. It's a safe bet that any out-of-season flu activity is actually The Thing That's Going Around.

OK. I think it's time for bed.

No comments: