More information on the topics discussed below can be found on the Internet!

Custom Search

Monday, October 05, 2009

One last day, maybe

Tonight is my last regularly scheduled night for this rotation. Tuesday night and Friday night I'm on the overtime list, but there's a chance that one or both days might be cancelled. If they are, I'm sure I'll find a way to pass the time. If they aren't...well, I appreciate the extra money. I know the opportunity for working overtime won't be around forever, so I need to take advantage of them now - and build up my average weekly pay for calculation of unemployment benefits. Unemployment, temporary at least, is just around the corner - unless something has changed dramatically.

I've fallen asleep at least half a dozen times while writing this. Time for bed!

No comments: