Friday, July 31, 2009

What I bought this morning

Stopped at a grocery store on the way home from work today to pick up a few necessary items. I got there seven minutes before they opened and nearly fell asleep three times while waiting.

Here's what I bought:

- Keebler Chips Deluxe cookies -2 for $6 (normally $3.99 apiece) (part of my daily lunch)
- Star Wars Insider magazine - $5.99 (it's for my nephews, I swear)
- Grapes, Red Seedless - 0.98 lbs. for $1.26
- Whiskas Cat Milk - 15 three-packs @ $2.99 per three-pack (yes, that's a lot of cat milk, but the kittens go through at least two a day)
- Whiskas Tender Bites Beef - 24 pouches @ 2 for $1.00 (actually, I was charged for 24 when I only bought 23, because that's all they had, but it's not worth my time to go back and complain for the sake of fifty cents)
- Fredrico Ferret cat toy - $1.99
- Plush Springy Mouse - 2 @ $1.79 apiece

OK, who's nuts here?

No comments: