Friday, May 22, 2009

Three down, one to go

I've got a follow-up planned to yesterday's post. Unfortunately, it would be too long to write in the time allotted to me. Must get to bed soon. Bottom line: the driver is fine. And now, instead of being concerned, I'm angry.

My four days off are already booked. Saturday: sleep, then mow. Sunday: church, then a cookout. Monday: finish mowing, transplant some Rose of Sharon; Tuesday...well, Tuesday is kinda open. I may be meeting a friend then, or taking my mom shopping, or (if I can get an appointment) taking this kitten to the vet for a first checkup. Possibly all three.

There is a possibility I will be laid off for the next rotation. We'll see.

More tired than I realized. Must go to bed.

1 comment:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Fingers crossed for you for the next rotation!