Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kitten news

Little Bowie is eating, peeing, and pooping on her own, without assistance. Unfortunately I found out the second item yesterday while she was sitting on the table next to me as I was paying some bills, and the third thing while she perched on my shoulder this morning.

She loves the sound of the keys clicking on the keyboard, and is also fascinated by the techno/industrial music that plays whenever I open a friend's MySpace page. She also likes to climb on me. My hands, arms, and shoulders are covered with little scratches from her claws.

It looks like a beautiful day today. Too bad I have to be in bed in a little bit! After I throw my pooped-on shirt in the wash...

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

Such a cute little kitty! You are the third person I know of in two weeks to suddenly be adopted by a stray cat. How come all the strays that I feed and let hang out in my yard are big ol' scardey cats that won't get close at all? Not fair!