Saturday, April 04, 2009

So crazy, it just might work

So here's the plan:

Go to work tonight.

Stop for gas on the way home.

Don't go home, go directly to church for Palm Sunday mass. Mass is at 8:00, so maybe if I arrive there at 7:15 or so I may be able to park somewhere near the church. (Tomorrow morning I may qualify for "handicapped" parking after the fourth night of being on my feet for twelve hours.)

Come home from church.

Eat.

Shower.

Change.

Head down to visit my friends in the Poconos.

At some point, probably around 3:00 in the afternoon, fall asleep for an hour or so.

Head back to Nanticoke Sunday night.

Drop my car off at the service station across the street from my house across town for an oil change and annual inspection.

Walk across the street to my house and spend the night there. (I can't remember when was the last time I stayed there overnight.)

Sleep until I get a call from the service station telling me how much I owe them.

The major flaw in this plan is: I don't know if the service station has a key drop box. They should. If I can't find it, I'll just have to head over on Monday morning to give them my key, and then go back to bed.

3 comments:

...tom... said...

...
Hmmm.

I see nothing about driving and sleeping at the same time . . .so it just might work. *snort*


...tom...
'eneso'
...'logings' when I 'log' into this account ...and 'frull' when I preview...

Ashley said...

That sounds like a lot to do on very little sleep. Be careful.

whimsical brainpan said...

You know driving while sleepy is just as bad as driving drunk.

I hope it all works out and you have a good visit.

Please be careful.