Sunday, July 22, 2018

Day 13

I have worked every day since July 9. Not all of these were my full ten-hour days; one was two hours, two were three hours, and two were five hours - plus overage from being stuck on calls, which happened about 3/4 of the time. Tomorrow is another three hour day, then I have three ten-hour days, and then, this Friday, after seventeen consecutive days, I am allowing myself a day off to mow the lawn, tend to the gardens, and take my mom to an appointment, followed by another five-hour day on Saturday. After that, who knows? If the company continues to offer the incentive they've been offering with the guarantee they've been offering, I may just keep this up for as long as it lasts - and as long as I last.

Friday, my selected day off, is also payday. We'll see how well this plan has worked out.

No comments: