Sunday, May 09, 2010

Whupped

Wow. For the first time in a long time, I came home from work this morning and went straight to bed.

I didn't feel very good last night. Not the usual thirdday stuff, even though it was really two-and-a-thirdday. I kinda had that wrapped-in-cotton feeling. My eyes, when I looked at them, were swollen and pink. But, overall, it was a good night, as far as I recall.

I'm wondering what brought that on. I ate well yesterday before work. Very well. One of the steaks we bought on Tuesday in preparation for my blood donation this coming Wednesday, plus a baked potato and a salad. I don't usually eat red meat - not out of any philosophical objection to it, just because I don't like it very much. I am wondering if maybe I had some sort of reaction to this meal.

Two more nights to go. Then Election / shopping / lawnmowing Tuesday, then blood donation / comic book store / maybe dinner with a friend / garbage Wednesday, then other lawnmowing / everything else Thursday. Then back to work on Friday. I hope.

1 comment:

Linkmeister said...

I used to work 2 days, 2 mids, 2 swings and 3+ days off, and I thought that was weird. Your schedule beats that to a farthing.