Sunday, March 01, 2009

Wow, I'm tired

This was a damned weird week at work. I saw stuff that just shouldn't have happened. We all ran ourselves ragged trying to deal with things before they got out of control. My right hand is now covered with twice as many cuts and burns as it was a week ago.

But it's done. And maybe I'll get to go back for another four next Friday.

Didn't wind up going to my brother's tonight like I thought I would. He's working sixteen-hour days, and the weather's supposed to be crappy tonight, so we decided to get together some other time.

Didn't get to see Venus and the Moon tonight. That was weird. When I walked out of work it was to a gray, cloudy sky, but the edges of the clouds were glowing with the last rays of the sunset. I thought the clouds were scattered and relatively thin, but the place where Venus and the Moon should have been was simply blank. So now I think that there was an upper deck of clouds that was very high and thick, and the scattered glowing clouds I was seeing were much lower.

It took me too long to write that last paragraph, and I'm not even sure it made sense. So I'm going to call it a night. See you tomorrow!

No comments: