Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More dreams

I seriously think I should earn a paycheck when I spend my entire sleep period dreaming of work. Maybe it could be in dream money, and I could use it to buy things at the dream shop.

I kept waking up every hour or so wanting to do a stamper change. Then I remembered I had handed off the presses to someone I know, and I realized I could trust him to take care of business for the twelve hours that I was away.

(At least this was better than the dream I had the previous day, where I was yelling at my mom for enrolling in a gardening club that charged $19.95 a month to get a catalog of overpriced gardening items. Thing is, i think she actually received an offer for a club like that in real life. She didn't enroll.)

Last night's penny on the tracks came early, but we recovered pretty well. We'll see how things go tonight.

No comments: