More information on the topics discussed below can be found on the Internet!

Custom Search

Friday, January 05, 2007

Long week

This was my first week back at work since before Christmas, and we certainly hit the ground running - on the bounce, as Heinlein put it. Even though it was just a four-day week, I feel like I did more this week than I had in several months combined. Now I'm tired.

Some friends are coming in tomorrow for an after-Christmas visit. I hope I have time to take them around town - rumors are swirling that Diamond's Candy Shoppe may be closing sometime soon, and I want them to see the place while it's still there. Maybe we'll have dinner at the same restaurant where I ate with a friend last Sunday. Better make sure my oatmeal-colored shirt is out of the wash!

No comments: