Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Another post not written

It's getting harder and harder to do posts on work days, when I want to be in bed by 9:30 AM so I can squeeze in four and a half semi-solid hours of sleep before the alarm goes off at 2:00. I planned to write "The theory of the Homonculus"* today, to help lay the foundation for some future posts, but I'm almost out of time. So you'll just have to wonder what the hell I'm talking about for a while more.

There was something else I was going to mention here, but I have forgotten what I wanted to say. Time to sleep.

(One other thing: I am going to start experimenting with manually reposting blog entries to my Facebook page, rather than having them automatically imported as notes. We'll see how that works out.)



*Not to be confused with the "Homunculus argument." By the way, I prefer the spelling that uses an "o", though it's valid either way.

No comments: