Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fifth day

Working overtime tonight. A little unexpected - I had thought things were backing down, but it turns out we'll keep being busy for a while.

I'm also working overtime Tuesday. That was one I had been planning for. Then I'm back on schedule for Wednesday through Saturday.

Just scheduled some vacation time to take part in this year's Sideshow Gathering, November 6 - 8. I'm not actually supposed to be working the 7th or the 8th, but with the way overtime has been lately, if you want to be sure you're actually off on your days off, you need to take vacation time.

Just found out that one friend has suddenly vanished from Facebook - and everywhere else, it seems - and another one has unexpectedly joined up. Not sure what's going on in either case, but I'll try to find out what's happening.

No comments: