Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bloomsburg Fair

The Bloomsburg Fair began...ummm, yesterday. I was going to say "today", but my sense of what day it is gets all screwed up with this shift. Not that it matters most of the time; either it's a work day or not a work day. Today is a work day.

(Hmmmm. I seem to have found a bug on Blogger. The "search blog" function only searches back so far, and no farther. The earliest reference it finds to "Bloomsburg" is January 2008, though I know I did posts on the fair earlier than that. This isn't the first time I've spotted this.)

The Fair runs through next Saturday. But at the moment, the only days I'm not scheduled to work between now and then are Wednesday and Thursday Tuesday and Wednesday* - and I have to mow two lawns then, and I'm scheduled for a blood donation on Thursday Wednesday*, and I may get tapped for a third day of overtime for one of those two days.

We'll see how things go.


*See sentence #2.

No comments: