Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cold and tired

Back to work for four and one-third twelve-hour days. One day down, three and one-third to go. Only not really, since I'll be taking Tuesday off as a "sick day." This is one of my unused "personal days" from last year. The rules state that these days must now be taken as sick days, but they also state that sick days may be used for appointments - including family member's appointments. My mom has lots of appointments with doctors. Tuesday is one of those days.

(This all assumes that these particular rules haven't changed. I've got a new copy of the employee handbook I need to go over. I suppose I should document how much time I spend reviewing this new handbook at home.)

It is cold. Very cold. And I am tired. I am going to brush my teeth, wash my face, and go to bed for a few hours.

No comments: