Monday, April 10, 2006

Time for a few small repairs

I'm finally getting around to doing some long-overdue housekeeping on my blog links.

First off, I've moved a few more blogs into the "Blogs on hiatus" category. Now, just so nobody gets the wrong impression from this, "hiatus" isn't intended to indicate anything fancy. It basically means "This person hasn't posted in a really long time, I hope they're not dead or have decided to stop blogging altogether, and I really hope they start posting again soon." These are all blogs that I've enjoyed reading in the past, and I look forward to reading new stuff from them again someday. I hope they start posting again soon.

One of the blogs is technically on "lockdown", not "hiatus", but I've stuck it here anyway. Maybe someday the lockdown will be lifted. I always enjoyed reading this blog, and it was one of the few that was updated regularly. I miss it a lot.

One more blog is in the "Gone but not forgotten" category. Unlike the other blogs there, SuperG's "The Hurricane's Eye" is not "standing dead" (to use the Douglas Adams phrase.) It's just gone. But SuperG's other blog is back with a vengeance*.

I've finally gotten around to removing the "(on semi-hiatus)" from SuperG's My Distractions In This Modern Age. I toyed with the thought of putting "(temporarily offline due to technical issues)" after another of my links, but I think my previous blog entries about Sammie's sdfsdf.wox.org being offline are serving the web-searching public pretty well - and considering how long SuperG's site has been off "semi-hiatus", this might be misleading in the long run.

I've also finally renamed Puppedude's Puppetdude3 to Puppetdude's Puppetdude. He made the change a long time ago, and I'm finally following suit.

There's an addition to the Blog Links, by special request: Jeffrey Hunter's Random Thoughts of A Deranged Mind! Check it out!

I've also done some housekeeping at NEPA Blogs. Go over there and see what people are blogging about in Northeastern Pennsylvania!

*The title of this post is a reference to the Shawn Colvin song "Sunny Came Home", but "with a vengeance" just kinda popped out here. I usually hear the relevant line in the song as "Sunny came home with a penguin."

1 comment:

Super G said...

DB.

Thanks for the update and hyping. Always greatly appreciated.

I am glad you had such a good trip, but very sorry to read about your cat. You're overdue for some good things to happen.

Take care.

Super G