Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sick, and tired

I have been pretty sick for over a week with what I think have been two colds. The middle of last week my symptoms started - sore sinuses, with the pain sliding backwards over the course of a day to become a sore throat, followed by a ticklish cough with lots of mucus. I think I was just getting over that when the sore throat sequence started again this weekend.

I haven't really felt right since I came back from Ireland. Travel is always stressful for me, and coming back to a dying cat and the details of buying a house probably didn't help much. Add to that some other stresses, and I'm suddenly not at my shining best.

Ashes is dead. Soon the buying-the-house stress will become fixing-the-house stress. Eventually I'll get over my cold. I look forward to getting back to semi-normal sometime soon.

No comments: