Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sammie's deviantART site

Well, it's been a month and a half since Sammie's sdfsdf.wox.org went offline. But Sammie has now posted an explanation and update on her deviantART site.

For those of you not familiar with it, deviantART is...er, I'm not exactly sure what it is. I guess it's an website used for posting and sharing photos and paintings of an "artsy" nature. A lot of the stuff there is very cool. You should check it out.

I'm going to add Sammie's deviantART site to my sidebar. Sammie's not only very beautiful and very funny, but also a great photographer, and you can see some of her work here. I just remembered that Camilla also has a deviantART site - I'll add that, too! Hmm, I wonder if Lauren has one...

Update, 5/4/2006: Sammie's new site is coming soon!

No comments: