Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hits from NEPA Blogs

I'm starting to get a few hits from NEPA Blogs. I really should set up a Sitemeter on that site so we can see how many people are visiting each day, and how they're getting there.

I'm only adding a few sites each week, but that will change if more people start letting me know that they have a blog and a Northeastern Pennsylvania connection. So how about it? Any bloggers out there from Nanticoke, Wilkes-Barre, Scranton, Hazleton, Ashley, Sugar Notch, Warrior Run, Forty Fort, Throop (pronounced "troop"), Olyphant, or Tunkhannock? Any folks from Blakeslee, Clarks Summit, Honeypot, Nescopeck, Nuangola, Moosic, Dallas, Swoyersville, Avoca, Pittston, Old Forge, Wyoming, Kingston, Plymouth or any of the ten thousand other places that make up Northeastern Pennsylvania? Let me know! I'll link you on NEPA Blogs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please link this site if you'd be so kind.

http://wilkes-barrescrantonwatcher.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I don't live there anymore, but I was born in Hazleton, raised and educated (I think...lol) in Weatherly, PA. I moved to southern California about 8 years ago when I was 22. I'm actually dying (don't ask why) to come back and stay in historic Jim Thorpe with my Southern California born and raised fiance. He got a kick out of J.T.'s picturesque beauty and so we're going to have to do the hiking/whitewater thing while back. I often write about folks from back home, my family, growing up, the differences between there and where I live now, and my adventures there (though they may only happen once every couple of years and my blog is fairly new). I came across your site through both NEPA blogs and google. Nice to meet a fellow NEPA native! Folks from out here often don't understand my domain name...but I'm sure you will.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, thought the nickname would also show (publish) my blog address.

http://www.smalltownstacey.com