Monday, June 25, 2007

How to get rich with AdSense, part 2

(So the answer to the question "What will he do once he's got DSL and a stable computer?" is, apparently, "Four posts in one day.")

Last week I wrote a post that was titled, somewhat sarcastically, "How to get rich with AdSense". My point was that you pretty much cannot, unless your entire blog or website is designed around maximizing advertising revenue and you have an enormous number of daily visitors.

In that post I mentioned an article that I had found online that clearly and simply took you through the step-by-step instructions for doing precisely that - an article that I had subsequently lost. Well, I found it again. It's from AssociatePrograms.com and is "How to boost your AdSense revenue" by Allan Gardyne. (Just in case someone searches for "Alan Gardyne" or "Alan Gardine" I'll include those spellings here.) It's worth a read, even though I think the things he's talking about are beyond the reach of mere mortals.

So now I consider my previous post complete. I'll just go add this information to that post, and we'll be done.

No comments: