Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tender Vittles found, maybe

I was able to get in touch with Purina at their 800 number (1-800-778-7462) and a woman named Isis (an Egyptian goddess, a 1970's TV superhero character invented to balance Shazam! in the Saturday line-up, the name of Gary Seven's cat in an episode of Star Trek whose title escapes me at the moment, and the name of the actuarial program used by my life insurance agent who, ironically, died a few weeks ago) was able to track down local sources of Tender Vittles. (She said that only certain sizes of Tender Vittles were discontinued, not the entire product line.) One of the sources was a pet supply store that we had already checked, in person and over the phone, where they insisted that Tender Vittles is a discontinued product. Another source is a supermarket not too far from my house. I'll stop there on the way home.

No comments: