Thursday, August 23, 2018

No post


Wiped out today. No regular posts.

Here are three posts I'm working on:

- Watch what you say: Politics and social media
- Job Fairs: You're doing it wrong

...and another one which has slipped my mind. Maybe I'll remember it after I sleep.

Goodnight.

UPDATE, August 24: I believe the third post I was trying to remember was on the social aspects of work. Something a lot of people I work with are recognizing as they contemplating beginning a work-from-home version of their current jobs.

UPDATE, August 25: The other post was actually "We're Ready to Disbelieve You." Why were Catholic priests, and the bishops who protected them, able to get away with sexual abuse of children for decades? Possibly because the victims were treated the same way that women who report sexual assault - and attempted sexual assault - are treated today.

No comments: