Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm not about to waste a good blog title on this

It's nearly 10:00 and I should get to bed soon. I've got a good topic for a blog post, something all timely and relevant and consistent with a theme that I've been running lately, and an excellent title to go with it. Trouble is, I don't have the time to write about it tonight, or at least to write enough about it to do it justice. (Heck, I could convey the whole story in two sentences, but what's the fun of that?)

Also, I don't have pictures of the subjects of this post yet. I have a late-afternoon meeting at work tomorrow (showing some love to the night shift, yo), and as the subjects of this post have put in an appearance at about 7:00 each evening the past two days, I think I can count on them showing up at least one more time. At least. I'll have to remember to take my camera with me in the car tomorrow.

Rrrrrrrrrrr...on the other hand, it's supposed to rain tomorrow. That may mess things up a bit. We'll see.

(Intrigued? Annoyed? Feeling jerked around? Tune in tomorrow to see if there's a big payoff, or if I just lose interest and don't get around to writing yet another promised post!)

4 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

Tease! ;-)

Anonymous said...

there's going to be some sweet sounds coming down, on the night shift.

D.B. Echo said...

Tiff? I don't understand...

You should e-mail or IM me sometime. Or maybe I'll just switch on my MySpace chat thingie. Then I might see Whim, too!

Anonymous said...

oh, i read the word 'nightshift' and i just started singing that commodores song in my head, so i typed a lyric in the comments box.
sorry.
i love that song.