Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bye, it's been fun, we'll miss you, come back soon!

Well, so much for the Pennsylvania Primary. It's been fun being the center of national attention for a while for something that didn't involve disaster or tragedy. And now the candidates and their entourages and the press corps and the camp followers will move on from Pennsylvania to focus on the next series of primaries: Guam, Indiana, North Carolina, West Virginia . . . I wonder how much attention is being lavished on Guam? See here for the full list.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Brilliant idea for how to lead the charge to alternative energy for consumers: Wal-Mart can lead the way to the place Jimmy Carter tried to take us, along the path that Ronald Reagan chose to take us off - and no one else has tried to get us back on. And electrical rate deregulation will help get us there. Ponder on that, and barring any emergencies,* that should be the topic of a post in the very near future. Maybe tomorrow.


*I won't say unforeseen emergencies, because there's a very easily foreseeable emergency heading this way, though I probably won't be writing about it directly until it all comes down.

3 comments:

mom said...

so......who did you vote for? I know it is personal, but I have been thinking of you and your vote. You know I am from Florida and my vote for Obama went nowhere.......
Whoever got your vote I am sure was worthy.
Your thought process, I admire. Your articulation of your thought process, I am envious.
I enjoy your blog, your thoughts, and maybe your actions (vote for obama???).

D.B. Echo said...

I voted for Hillary. While I will definitely support Obama if he becomes the nominee, I believe Hillary Clinton is the better and more-qualified candidate.

whimsical brainpan said...

And now the circus comes to my town.