Sunday, November 18, 2007

Scenes from a snowfall

It snowed a little last night. Actually, it's still coming down. Not a lot, but enough to get some photos.
Rose Hips with Swing

(Dang, I need to repaint that shed next Summer.)

Christmas Tree with Japanese Red Maple

Not really a Christmas Tree, I think, just a shrub I decided to shape into one. Or maybe it is one. I dunno. My brother bought them about fifteen years ago, maybe he remembers what they are.

Christmas Tree with Front Steps

Snow Angel

4 comments:

Gort said...

phksbavToo early for this.

D.B. Echo said...

Ah, you must've missed the memo. See the last paragraph of this post:

http://anothermonkey.blogspot.com/2007/11/weather-notes.html

anne said...

Boy, it's not too often you get too see a red maple in full foliage with snow on it.

Very nice pics.

whimsical brainpan said...

He he he! I like the snow angel. :-)