Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Christmas2004Front.jpg

I've been getting a lot of Google image search hits related to the term Christmas2004Front.jpg, which is leading the searchers to my post on last year's Christmas card. But how are these people searching on that in the first place? I don't think this image or its associated post is so popular that it's showing up on Google searches for "christmas", and I doubt anyone is searching on "christmas2004front" itself. This image is the #16 image result for "christmas monkey" - is that how people are finding it?

This year's card will feature a photo. A ridiculous, preposterous, silly photo that I took this past Sunday that touches on the current politico-religious debate in the U.S. over Christmas. What is it? You'll just have to wait to see!

No comments: