Friday, February 18, 2005

Interstitial post

Sorry I haven't posted anything lately. Much has been happening. Nothing bad for me; Haley is fine, and we have had several adventures - I've just loaded the pictures onto my PC and am mentally writing the entries.

I have been posting, but it's been in the comments sections of other people's blogs. I'm glad to see that a bunch of other people have posted blog entries lately. It keeps the conversation going.

Weather got weird yesterday. A brief but intense squall created a rush-hour whiteout and surface ice, resulting in a 25-car accident with no major injuries. I spent the evening sweeping and salting the sidewalks in front of my house. Judging by the conditions we encountered on today's walk, I may have been the only one who did.

A great tragedy has befallen a friend, and that's all I'll say about that. But that sort of thing tends to knock the wind out of you for a while.

More soon. Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments: