Saturday, May 10, 2008

A letter to the editor on a very important topic

For months I have kept my silence and tried to give this issue a fair hearing. But the time for patience is over.

"The Family Tree", one of the latest additions to the Citzens' Voice comics pages, is just not funny.

The characters are pompous, smug, obnoxious, hypocritical, and occasionally vile and offensive. And badly-drawn, too.

I'm an avid fan of the funny pages, and I know how precious this space is. Please consider replacing "The Family Tree" with a better and funnier comic strip - for example, "My Cage", "Baldo", "La Cucaracha", "Heart of the City", "Mutts", "Sherman's Lagoon", or "Slylock Fox".

Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Slylock fox should stay!

the writer, Ed said...

D.B. Echo,

Congrats!

For going above and beyond the call of duty as a 'My Cage' reader, you've just been 'Squishied'!!! :D

http://mycagecomic.blogspot.com/2008/11/1st-regular-golden-squishy-awards.html

-Ed Power
Cage writer