Monday, December 05, 2005

Is Blogger down?

I can't access my blog, or any other Blogspot blogs, or the Blogger status page. But I can access the Blogger dashboard and my post editor. I hope this is just a temporary problem.

UPDATE (12/6/2005, 7:15 AM): Yay, I'm back up. I'm trying to check the comment - I think it's one that Lauren left, which I've already read necause I get all my comments e-mailed to me - and Blogger is telling me that this post doesn't exist. Which is kinda odd, since I'm editing it right now.

2 comments:

Wildefrost said...

Blogger is up and running again finally. Unfortunately it's been down all day. I guess that's what we get for using a free service. :)

BTW, the word for verification on this comment is ihhhhtg. That's a lot of H's!

Gareth said...

Yup, I had trouble reaching my sites yesterday. Free is good, and I think with Google behind them Blogger should improve and flourish in the coming years.