Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!


Please allow me to introduce myself...

This year I didn't spend Halloween working, or sitting on my front porch with a tally counter and cases of extra candy, or sitting on a chair in front of my mom's house passing out candy to a handful of kids like I did last year. No, this year I spent at the Be Daring Open Mic at Adezzo - my first time there in several months. My last work schedule (8:30 AM - 7:00 PM, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday) didn't give me an opportunity to get out to this open mic, but since my old workplace closed down at the end of September, that isn't an issue anymore - at least for the moment. I read one of my "Devil Stories" tonight - "Performance Review", which I've never posted individually to this blog, but can be found in this post.

The next Be Daring Open Mic at Adezzo is Wednesday, November 28 - the Wednesday after Thanksgiving, and the day after the next Poems at the Pub, Tuesday, November 27 at Dugan's Pub, 385 Main Street in Luzerne, featuring poet Craig Czury.

No comments: