Monday, April 23, 2018

Reshoots

Me, after coming home from work 45 minutes late, taking my mom to physical therapy, going grocery shopping, scouting out a new view from Holy Trinity Cemetery, and taking my mom home from physical therapy: I'd like to go out and get some photos today, but I don't really feel like running out again. Besides, it's not like there won't be any more sunny days.

Me, a few minutes later: To hell with that. Tomorrow is never guaranteed. There may not be any more sunny days. Get those photos now.

So, with the sun rapidly sinking in the west, I went back to the cemetery and reshot the Nanticoke Panorama from a slightly different angle, and with much better lighting:

Click to zoom. See original post for details.

I then ran out to the Shickshinny Boat Launch (latitude 41.178696, longitude -76.106361 - put that in Google Maps and you'll be able to see exactly where I was standing) and took some new photos of the Susquehanna from more-or-less the same place I took the original image back on April 1:

Image may contain: tree, sky, mountain, plant, outdoor, nature and water

Image may contain: tree, sky, mountain, outdoor, nature and water

Image may contain: sky, tree, outdoor and nature

Overall, I'm glad I went out and got these photos. I'm glad I didn't presume to wait on another sunny day.

1 comment:

Forty Ghosts said...

Good post...good message. Never put off 'til tomorrow...