Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Garbage night

Yay. Third night of my rotation, and it's garbage night. Garbage night will be a part of my work week next rotation and the one after that.

Things don't settle down after this rotation is over. Friday, my first day off, I need to mow the lawn here, make an important phone call, and then get ready to go to a wedding at 5:00, followed by a formal reception. Friday night I'll spend at my house - those who I usually call from there should expect calls. Saturday morning I'll mow the lawn over there, then get ready for an informal reception at 2:00. Church is at 4:00 Saturday, or at 12:00 noon on Sunday. This is the first weekend for the Bloomsburg Fair and I'd really like to go again. And Monday - well, Monday may get its own blog entry.

But later. Right now I have to haul out the cat litter and then get to bed.