Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Fondly Fahrenheit

My computer is once again experiencing temperature-related malfunctions. Thanks to puppetdude3, I know I'm not the only one. Above a room temperature of about 78 degrees Fahrenheit, my computer begins to behave very badly. Above 80 degrees, it tends to malfunction more than half the time. I don't know why this is - it may have something to do with thermal expansion causing things to come into contact that shouldn't be in contact. In any event, I may not be able to post, or even use my computer, as often as I want.

There's another obstacle to my computer use this week: electrical storms. We had a hell of a big one yesterday, and there are more expected later this week. I'd better remember to completely disconnect my computer every day before I leave for work!

No comments: