Sunday, March 09, 2008

GoodReads

Here's a change of pace after that last post. Ashley from Ink on Paper has persuaded me to sign up on the GoodReads network, and then has further persuaded me to actually participate! GoodReads is a site that lets you easily list books that you have read, are reading, or would like to read, and lets you rate them and post reviews, too.

I am a man who has been known to have a few books lying around. As of this writing I have only listed 10 on GoodReads. I intend to write a review for every one I list, so that will tend to limit the number of books I list there. I've installed a GoodReads widget at the top of my sidebar (since Blogger is currently buggy and is keeping me from seeing the bottom of my sidebar in Layout mode!), so you can click on there to go to my profile, or just click here.* Now, why don't you sign up, too, and start letting the world know what you've read?


*Don't be confused by the name, or the picture. That's me. Unless I seriously screwed up and managed to link to someone else's profile.

No comments: