Wednesday, August 22, 2007

An addition to my Match.com ad

One of the things I did last night before a malicious program ended my ability to do anything with that computer was make a long-overdue addition to my Match.com ad. I inserted this sentence:
I've also come to realize that I'm most attracted to artists, musicians, and writers. If you're not one of these, don't worry; but if you are, you may be in a better position to understand and relate to me.
So have I just limited my options? I don't know. But I felt like this was something that needed to be said.

3 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

I think it was a wise move. The more info you give the better your chances are of catching someone's eye.

Deb said...

I fit all of the above...........but I'm gay!

*sigh*

And no, I do not think you limited your options. The best thing about personal sites is that you get to pick out the criteria.

Be picky! You're worth it!

Anonymous said...

well said deb, he is worth it.
keep searching harold, you shall find your soul mate sooner or later!