Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Winnah!

Fall Festival is over. It was OK, but it would have been better with a bake sale.

I won a gift certificate for sausage. Polish sausage. One ring fresh, and one ring smoked. If you've never had real, honest-to-God, non-factory-made Polish sausage, you don't know what you're missing! Come to Nanticoke sometime and we'll show you.

My mom won the Get Well Soon basket! I think she put all 25 tickets from her $5.00 sheet of chances in for it. I put at least that many in, maybe more. (I bought $15 worth of chances altogether but spread them around a bit.)

3 comments:

Wildefrost said...

Yay! Congratulations to both of you!!!

Anonymous said...

You the man D.B.

Anonymous said...

I found this ever so funny.
Tell your beautiful Mom I said well done. How very funny that you made it paid for it..bought chances for it...and Mom won it. :)