More information on the topics discussed below can be found on the Internet!

Custom Search

Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Winnah!

Fall Festival is over. It was OK, but it would have been better with a bake sale.

I won a gift certificate for sausage. Polish sausage. One ring fresh, and one ring smoked. If you've never had real, honest-to-God, non-factory-made Polish sausage, you don't know what you're missing! Come to Nanticoke sometime and we'll show you.

My mom won the Get Well Soon basket! I think she put all 25 tickets from her $5.00 sheet of chances in for it. I put at least that many in, maybe more. (I bought $15 worth of chances altogether but spread them around a bit.)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay! Congratulations to both of you!!!

Anonymous said...

You the man D.B.

betz said...

I found this ever so funny.
Tell your beautiful Mom I said well done. How very funny that you made it paid for it..bought chances for it...and Mom won it. :)