Friday, November 18, 2005

Adding still yet even more blogs

Just two blogs getting added today. I've been visiting both of these blogs for a while now, and it's high time I make things easy on myself by giving them links.

The first is Melanie's Hyperextended Joints. Melanie is young, pretty, funny, has eight joints that hyperextend, and lives in Boston. And she's a lesbian, and doesn't have a problem letting you know that. Go check out her site!

The other is Gort's Gort42. Gort is from Wilkes-Barre, which is very close to Nanticoke. Gort's been coming by since my little photographic ramble through Wilkes-Barre a few weeks ago. Click on over and see what Gort has to say!

In addition to adding two new blogs, I've changed the status on an old favorite. In celebration of SuperG's recent posts to his old site, I have brought his My Distractions In This Modern Age out of the graveyard of "Gone but not forgotten" and have granted it "on semi-hiatus" status! Welcome back, political SuperG!

1 comment:

Super G said...

Thanks for the shout out. While I needed a break from politics I eventually couldn't take not saying anything any more. Though I recently bought a Boxster, so now I can't figure out whether I'm faux liberal or a closet old-style GOPer. Probably an amoral capitalizt having fun driving around.

BTW falls are obviously prettier in PA than in NC. You're getting great us out of that digital camera.

Take care.