Sunday, December 23, 2018

Merry Christmas, in advance

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I am working, and am starting a new phase of the job - a temporary transition from training to actually taking calls. It's supposed to snow, lightly, overnight. So I'm going to dress for our Christmas Eve Vigil Supper, pack my camera in the car (along with the pies I just made and the sparkling cider I bought a few weeks ago, all of which are already in the car), head to work early, and then either dash home right after work to pick up my mom and sister to head to my brother's, -or- head straight to my brother's house if my mom and my sister decide to leave early on their own. After dinner we will head straight to 10:00 Christmas Eve mass, which is going to be held at the "secondary site" for our parish according to two out of three published schedules.

Since I may not get a chance to blog tomorrow, I wanted to take this opportunity to wish all my friends all around the world a Merry Christmas! And here's wishing all of us a better New Year.

No comments: