Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Long night


It's garbage night. That's always a long, drawn-out process.

I downloaded my photos from last night. Just the best ones. I have sixty-three of them that made the cut. I don't think I'll be posting all of them here.

Some of the photos from last night

Can't find Temptations Milk Treats. That used to be the favorite flavor for the cats, though now they prefer chicken. But Thor enjoyed some of our remaining supply of the milk flavor. I hope it hasn't been discontinued.


UPDATE, 11/29/18: Found two 16 ounce boxes of Temptations Milk Treats at Pet Supplies Plus and one at Price Chopper. Walmart claims online that I can order a bunch at an excellent price, but if I did that now some would go moldy before the cats got a chance to eat them.

No comments: