Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Another test post

Well, Blogger has moved one step closer to making the new interface the standard. And it turns out that I wasn't as ready for the new interface as I thought.  As of the new interface release, Blogger will only support the newest versions of browsers, and going forward, they will support only the then-current versions plus the previous version.  I thought I had the latest version of Internet Explorer, and I do, technically - for Windows XP. To run the current version of IE, I would need Windows Vista or Windows 7, an upgrade that would also require some hardware upgrades. So I decided to do the next best thing - follow Blogger's advice and download Google Chrome. It's apparently compatible with Windows XP, for the moment. I'm writing this post using it. We'll see how things go.

No comments: