Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hooray! 'Tis time for the wearin' o' the green, the drinkin' o' the Guinness, the feckin' o' the lasses, and...

Oh, yeah. The digging out from the 15 inches of snow that fell yesterday.

Well, I'm not sure it was fifteen inches. It might just be twelve or so. I ran the snowblower last night before I went to bed, and there's at least another four or five inches that came down since then. And I haven't been across town to the other house yet.

The last major snowfall - which was also the first major snowfall of the season - was on Valentine's Day. There seems to be a holiday theme here. But what a difference a month has made! Waaaay back then, I used to have a job...

By the way, here's what I was up to a year ago.

Now, let's see if I have enough gas left to clean up the rest of the snow.

1 comment:

whimsical brainpan said...

A belated Happy St. Patric's Day to you.

I'm sorry about the snow. Let's hope it skips the next holiday.