Monday, April 18, 2005

Entering the world of digital photography

I finally got my Nikon Coolpix 4100 out of the box, popped in some batteries, and read enough of the manual and the instructional CD to be confident that I wouldn't break the camera within the first 15 minutes of use. This is a cropped version of one of my first pictures taken with it.


Haley, April 17 2005 Posted by Hello

(I've cropped the photo to remove unnecessary detail around the edges. I also digitally erased my left leg and belly, which were just visible in the lower left and bottom of the photo, respectively.)

Unfortunately Haley is wary of this camera, possibly due to the nuclear blast brightness of the built-in flash. I hope she won't shy away from all cameras now.

Haley is doing very well, by the way. If it weren't for the X-rays and the occasional coughing spell, you wouldn't know there was anything wrong with her.

No comments: